Dear New Neighbor,
Welcome to Shearon Farms! We hope that you had a successful move and that you will soon love living in Shearon Farms as much as we do.
The Board of Directors of the Shearon Farms Homeowners Association has prepared this electronic welcome packet of information to help you become acquainted with your new neighborhood. In this email you will find links to the following:
- Shearon Farms Single Family Homeowners Website (link)
- Contact information for Board Members (link)
- Shearon Farms Single Family Articles of Incorporation (link)
- Shearon Farms Single Family Covenants (link)
- Shearon Farms Architecture Review Board (ARB) Guidelines (link)
- ARB Application for Architectural Changes (link)
- HOA Committee and Roles and Responsibilities (link)
We realize that you are busy unpacking boxes, getting utilities squared away, and arranging furniture, so we’ll briefly highlight a little information about the Shearon Farm Homeowners Association (HOA). The association is governed by a board of five directors, who are elected by the neighborhood. Elections are held at our annual homeowners meeting in January each year.
The Shearon Farm Single Family Homeowner website is your source of current information about the neighborhood. Be sure to bookmark this site and visit it often. The annual association dues are established by the Board of Directors and are reviewed at the annual budget meeting January. These dues are mandatory for all Shearon Farms homeowners and support improvements to the single family neighborhood as well as activities that enhance our quality of life and home values.
We hope that you will be happy in your new home. Please feel free to call on any board member if you have questions or suggestions about your new neighborhood.
Shearon Farms Board of Directors