In lieu of major organized social events, the Social Committee has decided to help organize a “block party” for each of our five streets. The party will be organized by the street and open to all members of the single family community. A Board of Director member has been assigned to each street to help coordinate the event.
- May 26 | Precious Stone | Brandon Kooman to coordinate
- June 23 | Corktree | Harvey Ridder to coordinate
- August 25 | Rain Song & Overglen | Tom Paonessa to coordinate
- September 29 | Clover Bank | Ed Kato to coordinate
- October date is TBD | Pool Parking Lot Pig Pickin’
More details about each event to follow…